Part 3 of the 4 Pillars of Namaste Gift Guide Series is here: STILLNESS. This may seem simple: to just be still. But, when was the last time you took a moment to just be still? To close your eyes, feel your breath, and embrace the quietness or even the awkwardness. Stillness is one of the 4 Pillars of Namaste, because it is an integral part of self-care - especially in a city like NYC.
1. Namaste New York Customized In-Home Meditation Session (Starting at $185) For the person that needs to hit pause (and may not even know it!), gift an In-Home Customized Meditation Session. Meditation is scientifically known to reduce stress and anxiety, enhance self-awareness, and promote emotional health. Give the gift of true stillness.
2. dōTERRA Breathe Essential Oil (Starting at $27) To perfectly complement a Meditation Session, dōTERRA Breathe is a remarkable blend of essential oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Cardamom, Ravintsara, and Ravensara to maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
3. Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II ($350) Clear away the noisy distractions of the world with the best of the best from Bose. Concentration goes to the next level. You get deeper into your music, your work, or whatever you want to focus on. you can even adjust the level of noise cancelling to better fit your environment, so you can focus on what really matters.
4. Saje Aroma Om Deluxe White Ultrasonic Diffuser ($130) Infuse your air with the vitality of nature (which everyone in NYC could use!), enhance your well being, and create a soothing, calming space at home. Perfect for both large and small spaces.
5. Parachute Custom Bedding Set (Starting at $379)
We practice what we preach: custom bedding. We spend approximately 1/3 of our life in bed, so make it count! Gift the coziest, softest, and most comfortable bedding set out there. And yes, sleeping counts as practicing STILLNESS. :)
Stay tuned for next week's gift guide, the fourth (and last!) part in our series and one of the 4 Pillars of Namaste: MOVEMENT.