The final guide of our 4 Pillars of Namaste Gift Guide Series is here: MOVEMENT. Stretch, dance, run, twirl, cycle, jump, pulse - just get your body moving. It gets your heart beating and your blood flowing so that oxygen and nutrients are delivered throughout the body to our vital working cells. It keeps your muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints flexible and strong, and balances your mind and spirit. The 4 Pillars of Namaste: Movement, Nourishment, Stillness, and Touch are the essential framework of your customized self-care toolkit. To build your own, reach out to us here.
1. Namaste New York Customized In-Home Yoga, Pilates, or Personal Training Session (Starting at $185) For all levels - or rather, we meet you at your level. Each session is customized to the person - weight lifting, barre, kickboxing, dance, spin, pilates, yoga - we do it all and we do it the best. We can even weave in their favorite group fitness modality!
2. GATHRE Adult Yoga Mat ($90) 100% vegan leather yoga mats for fitness, hot yoga - you name it. In a modern design with a soft, yet grippy surface, they're truly unlike any mat on the market.
PS. They also have kids versions for our mini yogis.
3. Bandier Golden Goose Sneakers Starland in Bordeaux Velvet ($480) Exclusive to Bandier, this deep red velvet version of the Starland Sneakers features a round toe, lace-up front fastening, and a ridged rubber sole. When sneakers look as good as these, you can go from your workout to a downtown cocktail hour with ease.
4. Apple Watch Hermès ($1,400) For the lucky lady who takes athleisure to the next level. The perfect intersect of form and fashion. Track heart rate, calories burned by session, and more. Also includes an Hermès Orange Sport Band to swap out during your more high intensity workouts.
5. Peloton Tread (~$4000) Launching on January 1st - gift what just may be the top training tool of 2019. Training on your time, in your home. Get a 30 minute run in the AM before work and schedule a Namaste Yoga session in the PM.
Giving the gift of wellness and fitness is not only beneficial for the recipient, but for the giver as well. You are gifting an experience, health, a better sense of self, kindness, and care. We couldn't think of any better way to show gratitude and love than giving the gift of wellness.